zaterdag 8 november 2014

The Plan - part 39

Heya all again, in an fresh report of my MMO adventures and other gaming exploits this week.  As you might have noticed in the title, I exchanged `week` for `part` because
1. I am already for months not running weekly instalments synchronised with the actual week of the year
2. Otherwise in january I had to reset to `1` again, and would get double post title errors...

This week saw the release of a big update in Minifigures Online, as the The Lost Creations expansion hit.  This is a portal that takes you to a series of challenges, and the further you progress, the more loot you`ll receive. 

Aimed at team play, the challenges are pretty hard to do solo, but never the less I have been taking some sampling of the thing.  It ain`t to bad, and I fear I will be spending a lot of time in that.

The reason?  The list of achievements has been expanded hugely.  Not only is there now some more Global achievements, and a set for the Lost Creations, but each and every minifigure has gotten a list as well.

Which at current isn`t possible to complete, as you can`t unlock yet a figures 7th skill, and as such neither can you accomplish his 10 achievements, resulting in not being able to master the figure completely.  And let that be part of the global achievements as well...

I haven`t done the math yet of the big total of achievement points available just yet, but we`re talking a multiplier of about 5 I think of total points to be gained, and that is including some very and near impossible ones like the Mr Gold set and all...

I did manage to score some already, but with each striker for example having the `kill 10k monsters` achievement for one, you can imagine this is going to be a LOOOONG grind to grab as many points as possible.

For the coming week, I`m going to try and focus on taking away some points from the to get list by doing the relevant Pocket Adventures, Boss Kills and Epic Dungeons for each figure I already collected.  I managed to score already a few, as all three figures in your team will get the achievement if you complete one, but it is a lot of too and fro running now searching for particular bosses et all...

Talking Minifigures, they also added the Ice Skater to the list now, but she is another remnant from the Closed Beta and is currently unavailable to get like the Fairy and the DJ until some code pops up in the future.  But I did manage to reduce my `to collect` list by two more figures, as these guys joined my ranks during the past week:


Don`t expect TO much of achievement scoring though the coming week, i`m currently playing various Lego games on the PlayStation to finally get through all the storylines (finished that part of The Hobbit the past week, currently doing the Movie) and collect my Batman 3 pre-order the coming week as well.  In 2015, I want to platinum all those games I still have remaining you see...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten