vrijdag 13 maart 2015

The recent haul...

Well, it`s not that because I`m off for a few days, that I don`t manage to sniff out some goodies for myself.

Even going as far as a roadside gasstation...

There I found still two of the Shell / Ferrari licensed exclusives from Lego, and when you go to the toilet in holland, you get a voucher that grants 0.50 euro reduction on purchases, so i paid 4.50 each for the two of them.

Talking Lego, my mom brought along this nice small set from The Lego Movie, which was in a serious discount at a toystore when they went on excursion:

But the real gems I found happened on eBay. These guys where just blankly labelled `starcom` and would only be shipped in Belgium.  I payed the 4 euros for them, even though they aren`t StarCom at all, but the much harder to find Dino Riders characters.

If I can swap them around at about 1.50 dollars each, this is a nice little turnaround for a small item...

All in all, a nice little catch that I did the past three days, but somewhere next week, something bigger is coming along...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten