dinsdag 21 april 2015

Brick Mania Wetteren 2015

Before heading out to a two day relaxation in De Haan, of which I`ll be showing my `Knights Tale` tomorrow, we went to BM Wetteren, the first Lego convention I attended this year.

Wait, why are you starting with your loot this time???  Because it isn`t mine at all, that will be traditionally at the bottom of this post.

This is the loot the GF took along... AND she admitted she wants the Hogwarts for display.  The virus is spreading ;-)


This Brick Mania is held in the Schepperscollege in Wetteren (near Gent) and was divided over two large and one smaller hall.  Traders where as usual intermixed with the exhibitors, and for me the most awesome display was this huge Battle of Endor.




That Speeder Bike is a real b***h to catch on a picture, it goes really fast.

Another great display for me personally where all the small cult TV series builds, like Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica...



There was also the Lego Designer present with the upcoming Jurassic World sets, though he did keep his lips sealed about Dimensions...


The newly released Kwik-E-Mart was also present

I loved this build, the aquarium was really well executed.

And here is a selection of the other gorgeous builds on display, I *think* I managed to capture 95% of them.











































And MY loot?  I kept it really modest, hauling two key chains from the raffle box, and found the fantastic (and still sealed) Mission to Mars from the Discovery Line for 40 euro.


So this is really a landmark event, as Chu had spend more then double on Lego then me at this convention... but this is about to change if you`ll see what treasures I dug up during our actual weekend out in an old toy store... but for that, you`ll have to wait until tomorrow...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten