woensdag 2 september 2015

A small trip to the Lego Store

I went to the Lego store this morning to obtain the City advent calendar for the kid this year, a Halloween set and fill some of my PAB cups...

But unfortunatly they didn`t have the Halloween sets (yet), so I`m mail ordering them before they run out like with the B-day cake earlier this year.

On the other hand, I did receive some fantastic news and great customer service

I ordered a small SW set past sunday for the poster... but they forgot the poster at S&H, so I asked the store personel if it was best to just ring Lego.  Instead, they just gave me my poster along.

And I can OFICIALLY confirm that Lego Dimensions WILL be available through both S&H and the Lego Stores, so no need there to run to a local video game (and much extra points that way ;-) ).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten