vrijdag 17 juni 2016

Hagen returns to the Weerterbergen

Well, I`m back a few hours earlier as the weather wasn`t that great, so I have the time to do some blogging before leaving for Billund this night.

For the second year, we went to the bungalow resort near Weert in The Netherlands, to have some rest and relaxation before the bog school holidays begin and we`re going to be hopping around from left to right for two months.


But as I said in the beginning, the weather was rainy, so I didn`t have that much of pictures this time as we, well, didn`t get to do that much of outdoor activities.

On the other hand, I could watch a lot of football, seeing my beloved Squadra trash shadow favorite Belgium, and watched some other really decent games.  As well as crappy ones, but heck... It`s a calm park, so apart from going out shopping, we could have some serious fortification of the inner person ;-)






The second day, we went shopping to Weert, but as I said, I`m leaving for Billund so I avoided any possible Lego sources to nibble at the budget already.


Day two was hell, as we went to a fashion outlet... so I have been spending a lot of time with my dad sitting on benches waiting for the females to loot through the clothing stores.

The final day, we did some activities on the park itself, like GlowGolf.  While I used a secret weapon in this neon light covered midget course, it did help to come out on top.






And then... I am back home and sharing these pictures with you all, being the serious guy that I am!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten