zaterdag 10 september 2016

The Rabbit of Caerbannog

Okay, I admit this MOC wasn`t planned nor foreseen at all.  Consider it an accident that I actually build this...

Well, there is of course a story to that, and it goes something like this (enter Run DMC music).

I was actually building a part of a cave entrance for a Tolkien MOC I`m building, and in the meantime it was Monthy Python and the Holy Grail on my television.  When they came to the cave sequence (Run awaaay!) I saw that the thing I was putting together so far resembled the entrance of the scene a bit.

I went into my box of Friends animals, and grabbed one the cute little rabbits, added some grisly pieces to it and the poor half eaten knight and voila... the famous killerbunny stood on my desk.

Now, the actual cavern is the first layer of a hill in progress, but for now I'm going to leave it like this and take it along to FACTS next month, before removing the skeletal pieces and the rabbit in order to build it up further to what it is supposed to become ;-)

But for now, prepare the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten