zaterdag 8 oktober 2016

Announcing Sci-Fi Movie Week

Well, it`s time to do another marathon of movies over the coming week, in order to dwindle down the backlog some more.

So I`ll be rewatching some movies, as well as actually see some hidden gems for the first time (or so I hope) and give my totally biased opinion on them as I proceed.

Between today and next sunday, my goal is to watch 12 movies and put a post up about them as I go, and I think I got a nice and varied selection of, well, science fiction movies waiting for me... and as they are all out of theatres, spoilerage is minimal.

The List:

Edge of Tomorrow
Elysium
John Carter
Journey to the Far Side of the Sun
Mad Max Fury Road
Ratchet and Clank
Star Trek Beyond
Starcrash
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
The Last Days on Mars
The Last Starfighter
Thunderbird 6

So that will be the movies I`ll be viewing and reviewing, I think I`ve put together a playlist ranging over quite a long era (starting in my birthyear, 1978, to a recent summer blockbuster), and spanning a wide range of styles and influences.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten