zaterdag 21 januari 2017

Poppunkmunky Custom Printed Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad)

This excellent version of the Harley Quinn, as portrayed by Margot Robbie in the 2016 Suicide Squad movie arrived yesterday at my doorstep.

Printed by the Canadian company Buygofigure, she comes reasonably priced at 18.88 USD, which incl shipping to Belgium took me around the 30 USD mark all total.

The figure has some very nice, detailed printing.  For example, the "Rotten" tattoo on her cheeck is excellently readable, as is the "Lucky You" above her, yeah, you know where.

Another great touch is that her bat has actually got "Goodnight" on it, like in the movie. 

The plastic is the same as LEGO itself, as these are "blank" parts from their range that have been imprinted.  It says "LEGO" on every element so that's fantastic. 



Perhaps the only slight downside is that the sides of the legs aren`t printed, making the lovely front and back fishnet design "open" at the sides, but that is something common with a lot of official and custom prints anyways, and nothing I can`t be bothered about.

This is just a fantastic minifigure, and one I`m glad I have in my collection. I have some more of his range (for example, the 8th Doctor I had signed at FACTS past spring), and I definitly have my eye on some more of his models, Psylocke being noted with a big "number 1" for me personally at the moment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten