zondag 12 februari 2017

The Haul Report # 68

Hello everyone and welcome to another batch of stuff I got together the past week.

Nothing really big or spectacular this week though, but nice stuff none the less.

The first thing I got was a small BrickLink order, containing a Biggs Darklighter figure for Comic Con Brussels, as well as some masonry bricks. I needed to reach the minimum buy, and that way I could do some small progress on my Causeway moc...

I also received the first of the two giveaway prices I won last weekend.  From Owen's Lego Lab, a small box arrived with the three minifigures I won.  Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon and the Zodiac Master are now gracing the collection.

The last thing is totally none Lego related, I just needed some Kettlebells to do some training while watching my series lol...

Well, that's it again for this week, see you all next week for the following instalment!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten