zondag 1 april 2018

The Haul Report 127: thanks Glenn

Normally, this would have been a nice and lovely empty post again, but then my TSA mate Glenn had a little gift for me past friday.

Being one of the blokes I played with for a long time (in fact, he thought me about Dark Ages waaaaay back in 1998) and he is the one responsible I came out of the Games Workshop fanboy spell when I was 19.

Yesterday, he approached me with these two lovely ladies.  A gift as he accidentally bought the blister double (now how can that happen with us wargamers) and the other lady as his army was `full` meaning he had no additional use for her.

Greatly appreciated, they will find their way into my collection.  Now I just have to decide to go with Thorrun sans or with her scar.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten